Dentist in Farnham, Surrey
|Tell Your Friends!|
What does the plan include?
- Up to two check-ups per year
- All necessary intra-oral x-rays
- Up to two hygiene maintenance treatments per year for oral health
- Oral hygiene and dietary instruction
- Access to our dental emergency service (fees apply)
- Worldwide dental accident, emergency and out of hours cover
- A 10% discount on private fees for general dental treatments (exclusions apply)
- Priority appointments
- Two complimentary electric toothbrush heads each year
- The monthly cost of the adult plan is just £22.85.
- For information on children's membership please ask at reception.
At Holistic Dental Centre, we pride ourselves on providing high standards of patient service and care. Our membership scheme brings you the latest dental care at low monthly fees.
Why join the Membership Scheme?
- Spread the cost of your essential dental care
- Save money
- Regular visits for cleaning and maintenance of gum health
- Early diagnosis of problems and prompt treatment
- Less likelihood of a dental emergency
- Peace of mind
On the adult plan you save a minimum of £65.30 per
year on the normal preventative private fees charged
plus the discounts on other private treatment
For more information email email@example.com
0% and Low Cost Finance: Affordable ways to pay for your dental treatmentInterest-free and low cost loans to finance your dental treatment
Are you one of the thousands of patients considering cosmetic, aesthetic, orthodontic or dental implant work? If so, you might be interested in a new service from this very practice - interest-free and low cost finance loans to fund your dental treatment.
As innovative and potentially much more affordable alternatives to traditional options, our range of loan facilities enable you to get the treatment you want - the right treatment - and pay for it over a period that suits you. Sounds interesting, doesn't it? Here's how it works...
Interest-free and low cost loans: your questions answeredWe've tried to answer all your questions here. If there's anything else you'd like to know, please ask your dentist or a member of our practice staff.
Who can benefit?Just about anyone over the age of 18. You don't have to belong to a private dental plan. You don't even have to be a regular visitor at this practice.
What can I use it for?You can use the loan to pay for most dental work, but it's particularly suited to more costly private treatments, such as dental implants, orthodontic, aesthetic or cosmetic work. If you're not sure whether it's right for your treatment, please ask your dentist.
How do I repay the loan?Much like any other loan, you repay it in affordable monthly payments over an agreed term. These payments are collected by Direct Debit.
How much will I pay?With our 0% facility you pay the cost of your legal services - no more and no less. Interest-free means just that!
In terms of the low cost loans we provide you with a quotation that shows the monthly payment and the total interest payable over the term of the loan. There are no hidden costs and no deposit is required!
What are the repayment terms?Your dentist or designated members of the practice team will be able to go through the various terms with you and agree the most suitable repayment period.
How do I apply?Once you've agreed on a course of treatment - and a cost - with your dentist, we'll make the credit application on your behalf. As soon as the credit application has been approved and the loan processed, you'll receive written confirmation from the credit provider. Simple as that!
Who is the credit provider?We're working with one of the most respected credit providers in the business. Ask your dentist for details.
Does my application cover my family as well?No - each eligible member of your family will have to make their own credit application.
How often can I use the facility?You can apply for an interest-free loan for each course of treatment, subject to the usual credit check.
The benefits: at a glance
For anyone considering using our interest-free or low cost loan facilities to fund their private dental treatment, the benefits are clear:
- You get the treatment you want - treatment that will make you look and feel a million times better
- You get to spread the cost of that treatment over a period that suits you
- Interest-free and low cost loans can be a much more affordable alternative to credit cards or bank loans
- It's easy to apply and simple to repay by Direct Debit
- They're provided by leading credit suppliers